2020 East Vs. West
Time & Location
About the Event
2020 East Vs West
1. You must follow your own city guidlines on Covid-19 as we are not responsible for you breaking your shelter in place rules. We want this to be a fun and positive competition but please take Covid-19 seriously.
2. The contest will consist of a 6 week period with each round lasting 1 week. This allows for 64 competitors, each of which will compete head to head with another competitor.
Round one 32 competitors 16 heats, Round Two 16 competitors 8 heats, Round Three 8 competitors 4 heats, Round Four 4 competitors 2 heats, Round five 2 Competitors 1 heats, Round Six 2 competitors Final heat
3. Each Round will start on a Tuesday and Waves must be submitted by Sunday Night Each Week. Judging will take Place Monday/Tuesday each week.
4. Competitors must say code word in an uncut clip before or after they catch a wave.
5. Each Competitor can only submit one wave during that week.
6. The final heat will consist of Three waves submitted by each competitor.
7.The winner of each heat will be decided by 2 Judges if they dont agree then the videos will be posted on our instagram story @thepremierskimboardleague and voted on for 24 hours. The competitor with the most votes wins their heat and continues to the next round.
8. If 32 competitors are not reached for each coast then we will narrow the field down to 16 by having a qualifying round.
9. Rules may be altered.
- 2020 East Vs. West - West$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0
- 2020 East Vs West - East$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0